Powered by Verisk Health (formally D2Hawkeye®)
Your LifeWell for Powerful Reporting Solutions
Information is power. With our industry-best reporting tools, LifeWell can help you harness the power of your plan data like never before.
CoreReports Powered by Verisk Health, formally D2Hawkeye®
CoreReports from LifeWell help plan sponsors make intelligent health plan decisions, and keep medical plan costs in check. Powered by data mining technology from Verisk Health, CoreReports aggregates an employer’s claims, eligibility and pharmacy data, and turns it into easy-to-understand, actionable reports.
Comprehensive, Understandable Reports
Each month, you’ll be notified from your LifeWell client manager, that your up-to-date reports are available. From there you simply log on to LifeWell’s secure CoreView website and download your reports (Word, Excel, or PDF). There are more than 40 graphically vibrant CoreReports now available from LifeWell.
The power of your data doesn’t end with a monthly report. Your LifeWell client manager can use your claims data to visualize the financial impact of changes to the design of next year’s plan. We can mix and match a variety of deductible, co-pay, network discount and pharmacy benefit options, helping you take the guesswork out of the health plan selection process.
Harness the power of claims data like never before! CoreReports include:
- Membership, cost and utilization metrics.
- Claims expense distribution.
- Plan cost trend.
- Network analysis.
- Pharmacy spend analysis.
- Cost avoidance opportunities.
- Quality and risk measures.
- Common chronic illness analysis.
- High-risk member claims analysis and more.
- Discover key cost drivers by employer group, division or plan.
- Examine up to 24 months of historical data.
- Integrate reports with LifeWell healthcare management programs for one effective total population management solution.
- Design a customized benefits plan that meets the unique needs of your group.
Benchmark your plan’s cost and utilization results against a normative database of more than 3 million self-insured employee lives.